6.30.2011

Tears are the price we pay for love. And it is far better than the alternative of feeling nothing. - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland



I attended a beautiful funeral service yesterday about eternal perspective and unconditional love. The Spirit was so strong there as a comforter and I know Betsy was there in Spirit. She will continue to have a huge impact in my life. Her example and the love she showed others was incredible and she blessed my life along with countless others. I know that relationships we form and have on this earth are eternal and continue on forever. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, to comfort us when we are faint and to wipe away our tears.
I love you, Allie and family!! Thank you for your incredible Christ-like examples and love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger