6.03.2011

He is an Elementary School Graduate. She breezed through 8th Grade.

This is easily one of my absolute favorite pictures and memories of all time.


{Bear Lake, 2000. Me, Thomas, Brooke (our cousin), and Hope}

See my little buddy I'm holding on my lap?

Well, my little buddy isn't so little anymore. 
In fact, he's almost as tall as I am...and I'm going to his sixth grade graduation in about an hour. 

Where did the time go?

I am not okay with the fact that our family won't have anyone at 
Jennie P. Stewart Elementary School anymore. It makes me feel old. 

Congrats to Thomas and Hope for finishing another great school year!!
You two are total geniuses. 
 I love you lots and lots!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, time really does fly.

    Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger