6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!


After church today, I came home and had a nice dinner with my grandparents and family to celebrate Father's Day. We walked to the creek and it was beautiful. Everything was so green. I love the smell after it rains. The sunset was gorgeous tonight as well. It looked like a painting of rich reds, yellows, oranges with hints of purple and pink. When we came home, they pulled out an ice cream cake and sang Happy Birthday to me. (I'll be honest...I'm pretty excited about turning twenty tomorrow.) I'm thankful for a wonderful dad who has blessed my life every day for the past twenty years. He is amazing and I hope I can be like him one day.

Remember {this post}? Go back and read it. Please.

Hope you all had a great day celebrating the great men in your life!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... You're putting blackmail pictures of me on your blog. Lovely. I love you Catherine! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a walk after dinner in a beautiful place to remember the feelings of gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't good dads the best? Sounds like a fab Sunday/birthday/Father's Day! Happy 20th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger