6.21.2011

Happy Birthday to Me {yesterday}!

TWENTY

my favorite number.
my birthdate.
my AGE.

Can't believe I'm out of my teens,
but I'm so excited and happy about it!!!
There's just such a nice ring when I say I'm twenty!
My day consisted of:
No work.
A trail running and dancing and laughing in the mountains by my house with Thomas in the early morning.
Lunch at Plates and Palates with Allie.
A surprise visit from JaNae and Lydia.
 Sweet phone calls and texts and emails from many people (at least 20 from Holly).
Two beautiful bouquets of flowers.
Watching Psych on Netflix.
Freshly squeezed lemonade and a brownie marshmallow cookie from Cutler's.
Neighbors and my second counselor, Brittany, bringing nice cards and presents.
FHE with my fun and amazing ward.
Driving around with Kelsey and singing and laughing.

It was a pretty low-key day, but I am so grateful for the incredible people in my life that made me feel so special and loved. You enrich my life and you make everything so wonderful. Thank you for making my GOLDEN birthday so fun and memorable!

I am thankful every single day for the chance to live and be on this Earth at this time. I am so thankful for the people and places that have come into my life over the past twenty years. I have had so many different life experiences that have shaped me and molded me into who I am today along with my goals and my values. But I know I'm still just scratching the surface of pursuing the meaningful things and experiencing all life has to offer.

I just feel so grateful for all that I have.

Twenty. Wow.

4 comments:

  1. being twenty is pretty nice.
    i'm halfway done with it, but it's been a big year of learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcom to your 20's!! :D It's fun as!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger