6.26.2011

grateful for love.


Two People I Love:

"Vote for Mitch Romney!" (insert my five minute, hoarse laugh here every time Thomas said this)
"WAHHHNK!!!! Hope, you and I could be ducks!"
"Do we have any cash?" "Why?" "I don't know, I want a snack. I just feel like it's time for a snacking."

Some Words I Love:

“We each have a covenant responsibility to be sensitive to the needs of others and serve as the Savior did – to reach out, bless, and uplift those around us.” –Dieter F. Uchtdorf

"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him." -Charles Thomas Studd

"Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ -- that is the first principle of the gospel. We must go forward. God expects you to have enough faith, determination, and trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, and keep rejoicing. He expects you not simply to face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future -- to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities."
--Jeffery R. Holland

"The first test of a truly great man is his humility. I do not mean, by humility, doubt of his own power. But really great men have a curious feeling that greatness is not in them, but through them. They see something Divine in every other man, and are endlessly, foolishly, incredibly merciful." --John Ruskin


there is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad  daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up and beams and BLAZES in the dark hour of adversity. 
-Washington Irving


"We warriors of light must be prepared to have patience in difficult times and to know that the Universe is conspiring in our favor, even though we may not understand how." -Paulo Coelho

A Song I Love:
(Actually, I love this whole soundtrack.)

 I'm grateful for all of the little things in life I can love. I'm grateful for the love of families and friends. I know those are truly eternal relationships. I've decided that it's my weakness and my greatest strength to love deeply and abundantly. But I am grateful to know of immense love, something I'm striving to give and always receiving. 

So grateful. 

1 comment:

  1. Some seriously awesome quotes there! Love them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger