5.19.2011

a rainy week.

this week, i'm all about...


watching sappy romantic movies, 
playing the piano to de-stress,
eating my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup, 
letting my hair be its naturally curly self,
wearing my blue LC raincoat and using my brown floral umbrella,
watching the cosby show with allie and her family,
getting frozen yogurt with kelsey
and laughing so hard at ourselves, 
loving how beautiful and green everything looks
but not loving the gloomy gray sky due to the constant downpour,
thinking constantly about the same person and conversations with him
while getting mad at the mailman because of another person,
reading scriptures and talks at night and learning more and more about myself,
and always having a prayer in my heart.

oh.
and this quote:

"Do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your tasks. Then the performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle."
-- Thomas S. Monson --

i think my blog has turned into a blog of quotes.
they're just too good to not share with you.

what are you all about this week?

{photo via}

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so nice! I love that quote. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Love love love it.
    I'm all about getting my hands dirty this week.
    And about praying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger