5.16.2011

an old soul.


Sometimes, I feel like I was born in the wrong decade. Throughout my life, many people have told me that I am "an old soul".  The dresses, the music, the movies, the dating customs, etc. of the 1920s-1950s. All of that is so much more my style. I've never seen "An Education", but I've fallen in love with the soundtrack over the weekend...especially this song.



But most times, I know that I was born in the exact time and place I was supposed to be. And there's so much I enjoy about living now and the world I am in. Nothing in life is coincidence, it is all supposed to happen for a reason and usually that reason is to help you grow and for you to benefit others.

Have a lovely Monday, Monday.

[photo via]

3 comments:

  1. i'm totally with you -- an old soul here too!that first photo is spectacular...lovelovelove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. an education is a beautiful movie. i love all of carey mulligan's outfits. you must watch. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger