5.31.2011

Exactly when I need it.


{One of my absolute favorite quotes}

Today, it was finally sunny and perfect outside. I had lunch with my Grandpa at the Nauvoo Cafe. It was exactly the kind of break I needed today. We ate, then we sat by the fountain in Temple Square and talked about things going on in my life. He offered me some advice and told me he loved me. I walked back into work and took the elevator, confident that I could accomplish all of the tasks before me at work and outside of work. When I came home, I read this post by one of my best friends, Julia, and cried. It was exactly what I needed, again. 

Sometimes, I can get so frustrated and stressed out about things. Then, I realize what really matters and I feel so much peace and joy. I have been blessed with the most amazing friends and family. They always know exactly what I need to hear and when I need to know it. I believe that there are no coincidences in life. People are placed into your life at the perfect time to help you grow the most and expand your potential. Hopefully, you are lucky enough to help them and bless their lives in return. I know I say it a lot, but I am so thankful for the incredible people in my life. You are not coincidences. You are in the right place at the right time and I'm thankful you are here in my life. 

Favorite song right now: Andy Grammer-Keep Your Head Up. The video is a little weird, but the song is great. 
It's been on repeat all night.

1 comment:

  1. Awww LOVE YOU CATHERINE!!! Let's play again this weekend? You're the best! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger