3.14.2011

Try this at home, kids. Or not.

Quando Quando Quando-Michael Bublé
Walking On A Dream-Empire of the Sun
That's How You Know-Amy Adams
Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken-Camera Obscura
Hot Air Balloon-Owl City
Never Give You Up-The Black Keys
I Melt With You-Modern English
Ventura Highway-America

Hope is next door, working on a presentation.  I'm kind of working on homework...obviously. And she keeps changing the song on iTunes. So what do I do? Keep changing the song to match whatever she's listening to and crank it up. Then laugh hysterically in an annoying pitch. 

Yep, sometimes I act like I'm five.

Twist & Shout-The Beatles
Move On Up-Curtis Mayfield
Right As Rain-Adele
Fallin'-Alicia Keys
Satisfaction-Benny Benassi
Meet Me Halfway-The Black Eyed Peas
This Love-Maroon 5
Silver Wings-Garrett Hedlund

What would I do without music?

1 comment:

  1. distraction is the only way my work ever gets done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger