3.10.2011

SUNSHINE.

It is a balmy 51 degrees outside and I am in heaven. 
I am wearing a light jacket on campus. 
When was the last time I simply wore a light jacket on campus? 
Mid-October.

I'm sitting at the union once again during my break....
Just people watching through the big windows and soaking up the sun while listening to basketball games. Catherine during March Madness is coming your way. Be excited. And I'm just awaiting 12 pm to sign up for the MUSS. 
I can't believe it's that time of year again.

Last night, Kacee, Allie, & I hung out after I finished the paper of death aka my paper for Natural Disasters. We drive all over looking for an open Starbucks for hot chocolate, but end up going to get frozen hot chocolate from DQ. I love that we can just talk and talk and talk. 
I have the best friends. And the best family. 

I took this picture last night. And I like it. 


Life is good. Truly so good. 
I don't think I'll ever stop laughing and loving life. 
Sure there will be down days, but I can always find something good. 
And that's the key, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. awww... that's one happy post!

    hope you happiness remains intact... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger