3.01.2011

Something's Coming-West Side Story

Could be! 
Who knows? 
There's something due any day; 
I will know right away, 
Soon as it shows. 
It may come cannonballing down through the sky, 
Gleam in its eye, 
Bright as a rose! 

Who knows? 
It's only just out of reach, 
Down the block, on a beach, 
Under a tree. 
I got a feeling there's a miracle due, 
Gonna come true, 
Coming to me! 

Could it be? Yes, it could. 
Something's coming, something good, 
If I can wait! 
Something's coming, I don't know what it is, but it is gonna be great! 


The hood goes up when I'm exhausted. 
3 hours of sleep last night, after perfecting homework.
But I still have a paper left to finish by midnight.
Keva Juice +  Sunshine (Literally and Figuratively)=Good day.

PS: When your professor says the Jo Bros are cute, there's a tangible awkwardness in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger