3.03.2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.

Cue the music: "Higher and Higher (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me)" by Jackie Wilson, 
because that song can make anyone happy.


I love this talk by Jeffrey R. Holland called "Good Things To Come".
Read {it}. 

And I just wanted to let you know that I KNOW good things come after trials. The sun starts shining through the clouds. And though it may take months, even years, it does come. 

Put your trust in the process and believe that you will be all the better for whatever you are going through. Remember that YOU deserve the best.



Have a wonderful Thursday, y'all. 
I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I ordered this print after I saw it on Kristen's blog! Love your post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger