3.15.2011

Elevator Music.

Eating Burrito Bowls at Chipotle and driving through the streets of Salt Lake with one of my best friends is a good afternoon activiny.

Tonight, I listened to Elevator Music for an hour. AKA I went to a Jazz Guitar Ensembles Concert for my Survey of Jazz Class. That was fun and relaxing...in a way.

One paper - Done
One paper - In progress
One paper - Outlined...meaning haven't started it really.

All of them will be done tomorrow night and turned in Thursday.

Yes.

Can't wait for Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. This made me realize... holy smokes I need to get on two papers and two exams... but I think I'll keep stalking your blog instead :)

    As for driving around SLC aimlessly - one of my favorite things in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger