3.28.2011

Come What May and Love It



Last Tuesday morning, it was snowing on the way into work and I was running late. Of course, I-15 was a parking lot. But it gave me some time to listen to a few talks. One of my all time favorite talks is "Come What May and Love It" by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. His words are words to live by. {Read the entire talk here} It made me realize even more that I need to trust in God, because His plans have proven time and time again that they are better for me than what I could've come up with.

It has been funny for me to see how my life has come together in the past three years. I am glad that I had picked Utah over other schools. As things with my major have unfolded and I have met people who have been pivotal, I have realized that God puts you where you are supposed to be. I've mentioned this plenty of times, but I know without a doubt that I am meeting the people who are helping me become a better person and learning the things that I need to along this meaningful pursuit of mine. and having incredible life experiences.

Bloom where you are planted, be kind to others, and things work out.
Then, come what may and love it!

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger