2.15.2011

Without Love-Hairspray

Last night, my family and I attended a community production of "Hairspray" 
at the new Centerpoint Legacy Theatre. 
What a fun musical to see on Valentine's Day (or any day for that matter)!
There are so many talented people in our area who were both onstage and offstage stars. I'm glad to live in a place where the arts are valued and they're a big deal. So much time and effort goes into these musical programs at our high schools and community theater...and the result? 
Better than Broadway. Truly.

I have {this song} stuck in my head.
Oh, Zac.

If you get the chance to go, 
go!



PS: In the MWF cast of Hairspray, you can see Jalene. She's great in the musical and I always enjoy reading her blog! I always get a little star-struck when I see the authors of the wonderful blogs I read in real life...don't you?

1 comment:

  1. you're so sweet!!! i wish you would've come and said hi! i'm so glad you could come and that you enjoyed the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger