2.13.2011

We Go Together Like Chrome and Leather!

Cool
-Pledge Retreat on Friday night. Just Dance 2, good food, and funny conversations.
-Warm weather!!!! (which means sunny and about 45-50 degrees)
-Experimenting with eye shadow.
-Neutrogena Triple Renewal Volume Boosting Shampoo.
-A very random and last minute Thai food, movie, shopping, frozen yogurt Saturday night with friends.
-Navy skirt with ruffles and pleat details from Nordstrom Rack.
Originally: $118.00. What I Paid: $19.37. Good deals...yesssss.
-Wearing the skirt with a cute floral top and heels.
-Homecomings. This one was my neighbor's and he is a total gem.
-Not doing my hair 2/3 days. I did it for church today...obvs.
-Boss Orange Perfume.
-Pretty quote books with breathtaking pictures
-Down-to-Earth guys.
-Finding Harley-Davidson Valentines in my craft drawer. I think my brother didn't use them a few years ago, so I held onto them for future use. With cheesy sayings like "We Go Together Like Chrome and Leather!" and "You make my engine ROAR, Valentine!", of course I kept them.


-Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I love Valentine's Day, remember? [Here] and [Here]
-And....I'm going to see "Hairspray" at the new Centerpoint Legacy Theater with my family tomorrow night!

Not Cool
-Glasses that keep fogging up from my breath. I've never had this problem before, but it's not helpful when you're driving home at night.
-Making 75 flashcards and a "Rookie Ranger Fact Sheet" about volcanoes for Natural Disasters. Good thing there are no tests or readings in that class.
-More midterms this week.
-Back pain.


What was Cool/Not Cool about your weekend? Any plans for Valentine's Day?
Love y'all.

2 comments:

  1. cool:
    sleeping by catherine.
    texting people on catherines phone.
    taking pictures of catherine. (cute ones at that)

    not cool:
    not "getting it on" with catherine... bahhahahhaahaha (I hope people don't take that the wrong way)

    ps. i just saw you liked blush photography. i love blush photography!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was such an awesome post i love it! thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog it totally made my day! i love your darling blog, you are so lovely! i am your newest follower! thanks again,
    britt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger