2.10.2011

Odd-ees.

On my way into work yesterday, I was following the most beautiful white Audi 
on Beck Street up until Victory Road. 

Truly, it was a stunning car. 

I wish Thomas (aka the Car Guru) would've been there to tell me exactly what kind of Audi it was.

FACT:
Up until a couple years back (aka when I was 17), I thought that you pronounced the word Audi as Odd-ee.

I truly did.

Oops. 
That caused some embarrassment in life. 

BUT I've changed my ways (Audi=OW-DEE
and one day, I will...own one of these beautiful cars.

{Just practicing at the Auto Expo last month}


And didn't you love their commercial during the Superbowl?


Speaking of Super Bowl commercials...

my friend Julia talked about Super Bowl commercials on her blog the other day.

And speaking of Julia, 
IT'S HER 20TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!
 
Go check out her blog
wish her "Happy Birthday" a few times (more than a few times if you wish!), 
and enter her giveaway!!



We might appear to be Odd-ees sometimes, but we sure have good times together! 
Love ya, Julia!

2 comments:

  1. No idea that that is the correct pronunciation of an Audi. And yes, that commercial was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Catherine! And yes, we are indeed odd-ees! But amazing odd-ees! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Let's have another deep conversation in the middle of the night again! haha LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger