2.02.2011

Happy Birthday, T!


[Donner Lake, July 2010]

Happy Birthday to the Best Little, Almost Big Bro that anyone could have!

You are turning the BIG 12 today and I couldn't be prouder of you!
You live what you believe and you are such a good example to everyone. Please don't ever change.
You are so strong in your beliefs, smart, handsome, diligent, caring, persevering, an avid University of Utah fan, and just plain hilarious.

I don't know what I'd do without you, Thomas!
Thank you for being YOU!

Love you!
Catherine

Remember your birthday last year? That seems like yesterday. Just like it seems like yesterday I was holding you in the hospital. Love love.

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest big sister ever. I love you so much and say it several times a day. Sometimes out loud. YOU make me smile, laugh and very PLEASED!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger