2.24.2011

CTR Rings and Other Things.

I like working in a place where people start singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" in the elevator.

I had a guy approach me on the laundry detergent aisle at the store last night and say..."Nice CTR Ring! What's your name?" I just kind of half chuckled and I think I said, "Uhhhh." Then he proceeds to tell me he is not buying cleaning supplies because he's married, he's buying them because he has messy roommates. I'm thinking he may need to work on his approach or I just have a really eye-catching CTR ring.

I am busy this semester, but I miss the "18 credit hours-20 hour work week-8 hour sorority stuff" of last semester. Being so busy,  I think I just didn't have time to think last semester about anything other than those activities. And now, I'm finding I have more time to clear out the corners in my mind and do some deep thinking. I don't know if I like it.

Wouldn't it be fun if it was socially acceptable to answer the phone like Buddy the Elf?

People watching is prime at the Union building on campus.

"Dreams" by The Cranberries.

How do you feel about guys wearing their high school letterman jackets when they're in college? I'm not sure.

I just couldn't pull anything together this morning. I'd like to think it was because I was too tired...but actually, I need to catch up on ironing and laundry. I love doing the laundry, but I need to find more time to do it.

In my Natural Disasters class, we talked about how in like a million years (give or take a few years), days will be 26 hours long. The Earth's tilt needs to get tilting more.

Yet another shameful Photobooth picture with the red, sparkly CTR Ring...


Thursdays have always been wonderful. I was born on a Thursday. Library time in elementary school was always on a Thursday. And the best part about Thursday? You know the weekend is right around the corner.

Hope you're having a terrific Thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. This post made my day! I've heard Thursdays compared to Christmas Eve. They're like Friday Eve. Love them. I'd say no to the letterman jacket. But, then again, when else are they going to wear that expensive jacket and maybe I'm just jealous because I never got one.

    You're the best, Catherine! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days will be 26 hours long??? Whoooza.... good to know! :D
    Happy weekend dear!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger