2.14.2011

14


Fourteen things I have an undying love for...

1. Family. I talk about family a LOT, but I am truly, extremely grateful for their love, support, and all they have taught me.

2. Friends. People say that best friends are hard to find. That's because they are already mine. The Fab Five, old roommates, my Psi sorority sisters, and so many more people have blessed my life immensely.

3. My faith. “Harry Emerson Fosdick once wrote:  ‘Some Christians carry their religion on their backs.  It is a packet of beliefs and practices which they must bear.  At times it grows heavy and they would willingly lay it down, but that would mean a break with old traditions, so they shoulder it again.  But real Christians do not carry their religion, their religion carries them.  It is not weight; it is wings.  It lifts them up, it sees them over hard places, it makes the universe seem friendly, life purposeful, hope real, sacrifice worthwhile.  It sets them free from fear, futility, discouragement, and sin – the great enslavers of men’s souls.  You can know a real Christian , when you see him, by his buoyancy’.” - Elder L. Tom Perry,  General Conference Oct. 1999

4. My dog. No matter how mischievous he can be, he always wins me over with his big brown eyes. He's the cutest pup.

5. My major and my university. I am so thrilled I found something to do in life that I absolutely love...Speech Pathology. And GO UTES! I bleed RED...literally and figuratively.

6.  Anything. Chocolate.

7. Spanish. This is the true language of love. I love being able to speak Spanish and listening to the Spanish versions of Enrique's songs. Yessss.

8. Piano. It speaks to my soul. I love that I can play it anytime I am stressed and everything melts away. I love all sorts of music, but anything piano is the key to my heart.


9. Nature. The mountains, the ocean rolling onto a warm beach, sunsets, blue skies, rain, flowers. This world is beautiful.

10. Pedicures. Because it's nice to be pampered every once in a while.

11. HGTV and Nate Berkus. Hi, I'm Catherine, and I'm addicted to interior design shows. (Hiii Catherine.)

12. Basketball. Guys, it's almost March....

13. Pearls. They are my fashion staple and worn almost everyday.


14. My future husband and family. Everything I do and the choices I make prepares me for them. I can't wait to see how they are brought into my life and I know that they will be the greatest loves I will have.


Currently, I'm writing a paper, listening to love songs, and eating extra spicy salsa straight from the jar. 
Why? Because it sounded good and I have weird cravings. Yep.


{photo via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger