1.25.2011

Scattered thinking as the snow lightly falls.

I didn't get much sleep last night from lingering mouth pain.
So I didn't want to change up my high ballet bun, boys v-neck, plaid pj bottoms look too much this morning.
But I did.
I'm the type that has to look somewhat decent and put together for the day.
It helps when you wake up and look over at your laptop screensaver of beautiful pictures--everywhere from the oceans to the stars in the skies.
If the Speech Pathology career doesn't pan out, I know I'd be a great iTunes Essentials Playlist Maker. I'm making a new workout playlist and I can't wait to enjoy it...whether I'm working out or not.
I'm still in love with Charlie St. Cloud...the movie and the actor who plays him. I never thought Zac Efron was attractive until now...I guess I'm behind the times.
A protein shake, Great Harvest pumpkin chocolate chip bread (best evah), an apple cinammon NutriGrain bar, the juice sucked out from clementines, chicken noodle soup, bread, and a hot fudge sundae. Yep, still on the softer side of foods.
I noticed that my shoes make an abnormally loud sound when I walk through the snow. Does anyone else have this happen?
Men's Razors are better. And I truly enjoy my Family Studies class, especially when the professor walks in today with a hat on like this.
The car almost died on 1300 East in traffic while trying to go up a hill and go through an intersection. Salt Lake City needs to spend a buck or two to keep their roads plowed.
I really don't like John Boehner...at all.
Facebook is a drug. A bad drug. I need to get it out of my life again.
I like to see the big picture, so that's why my day-by-day calendar is still stuck on Thursday Jan 20, 2011 and my big four week calendar on my desk is covered in due dates, appointments, activities, and birthdays.
I always buy a different brand and kind of mascara every time I run out, but I still really like this CoverGirl Super Thick Lash. What mascaras do you like?
I got a tiny note (literally, it was no bigger than a 3X5 card) in the mail from Allie today, but it was the biggest boost for me. Thank you for making my day!
Leaving you with a new favorite poem... (and it might be quoted in Charlie St. Cloud)


dive for dreams
ee cummings


dive for dreams
or a slogan may topple you
(trees are their roots
and wind is wind) 
trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward) 
honour the past
but welcome the future
(and dance your death
away at the wedding) 
never mind a world
with its villains or heroes
(for good likes girls
and tomorrow and the earth) 
in spite of everything
which breathes and moves, since Doom
(with white longest hands
neating each crease)
will smooth entirely our minds 
-before leaving my room
i turn, and (stooping
through the morning) kiss
this pillow, dear
where our heads lived and were. 


1 comment:

  1. I like your random thoughts!! And I have three things: I still can't decide what to think about Charlie St. Cloud. I love Zac Efron.... and I agree he is dang beautiful in that movie. But I just still can't decide if I'm satisfied with it or not. And no one I've talked to has had much of an opinion on it, so I have yet to be persuaded in either direction. Haha. Secondly, my favorite mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion (in the purple tube). It separates my eyelashes and goes on really light. It's the best. :) And lastly, I'm sorry about your mouth pain! That is one of the worst things ever. I hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger