1.26.2011

Chevy Chase, Maryland

Did you know there is a city in Maryland named Chevy Chase?

See for yourself {here}

I always laugh to myself when I'm working on things from that area.

Pilates workout last night+Lots of mouth pain still+ Yet another awful migraine + No sleep=I can barely stay awake at work.

So I'm listening to film scores on Pandora...and surprisingly, it's keeping me awake.
Homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch...I don't know if I can wait any longer.

So the moral of the story is: when your dentist says your procedure will be painless and so minor that it's not worth going to an oral surgeon and you'll be completely fine an hour afterward, please don't trust him.

This will be the last of my complainings on this matter.

Promise.

1 comment:

  1. yes... there is also a neighborhood in dc called chevy chase (right by maryland). it used to make me laugh but now i forget its connection to the actor. ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger