12.06.2010

procrastination station.

Right now, I'm in the icebox (aka my bedroom) wearing my hot pink Washington DC sweatshirt 
and I can't help but feel like Piglet when I wear it. I don't know why.

I have a pilates DVD that I could try out. 

Has anyone done pilates via DVD? 

What are your pilates experiences? 

Also, I'm thinking of signing up for a Zumba class...anyone tried out Zumba?

I was listening to a mix of  Britney, Ke$ha, and Katy with other current pop favorites. 

But then I started watching last week's PSYCH that I missed.

I was talking to my MFEO BFF on Skype chat and somehow I got her Facebook account info and I hacked in to stalk for fifteen minutes. 

You know how Facebook is your greatest friend and greatest enemy during finals week 
when the finalstreptococcusloopyflu sets in?

Well, I want my frenemy back. 

How else can I procrastinate studying? 

What do YOU do?

PS: Where do you buy modest formal dresses (not full ball gowns, but knee length, cute dresses) for a decent price? I am searching for a beautiful dress for the Lambda Delta Sigma Winter Formal on Saturday and I need to find something soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts...I read them while I am procrastinating. Right now I am procrastinating writing the last 2 pages of my English Paper. I have an aerobics class at school and we do zumba. I love it! You should take a zumba class. They are mucho fun but I look ridiculous doing it because I can't dance. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do Zumba! It was the best class ever and you feel so healthy afterwards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger