12.26.2010

Pamper Yourself In The New Year!

Here are some products I use a lot which are inexpensive, 
but still make you feel pampered and luxurious!



1. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo This stuff smells WONDERFUL. It leaves your hair voluminous and silky. Love it.

2. Umberto Dry Clean Dry Shampoo I know it sounds so weird, but this stuff really does work and your hair is left voluminous and healthier (less heat damage from blow drying and washing constantly). When I'm running low on energy and time and I need to wash my hair, I can spray this in and my hair looks like it's just come from the salon.

3. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Conditioner  My friend/roommate from last year and I used this all last spring. It leaves your hair shiny and protected. It's the perfect leave-in conditioner and I use it after every wash. After I wash my hair, I use a dime size of this stuff and comb it through my hair to detangle and protect the ends of my hair. It smells good and it really helps keep your hair healthy.

4. Clinique Superbalanced Makeup For someone with really sensitive skin, this is the perfect foundation. It feels very lightweight, but it has enough coverage and matches perfectly with my skin.

5. Covergirl Super Thick Lash Mascara This mascara is amazing for the price. Only $4.99 at Target and I don't really need length, but it makes your lashes a lot thicker without clumping and a little longer. It comes off easily, just with soap and water, so it is good for sensitive eyes or contact wearers. I get it in the black brown for a more natural look.

6. Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Color in Undercover or Private Screening This nail polish dries really fast and I love the neutral colors it comes in. It stays on for a long time without chipping and the brush allows for really smooth painting.

7. Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar This is my favorite scent and it's one you can never go wrong with. Enough said.

8. Listerine Total Care Fresh Mint Mouth Wash I love this mouth wash because it doesn't have the same sting as regular Listerine and it leaves a good taste in your mouth. It's really good for those pearly whites too!

9. Footloose and Fancy Fizz Bubbly Foot Bath I love me a good pedicure and for a pedicure at home, this stuff smells great and makes your feet feel great too!


Go ahead and splurge on one of these and I promise you won't regret it!

And...

Go check out and follow my friend's blog
Steph inspired this post with
Isn't she so classy? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I need to try the foot fizz, it sounds so pampering :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger