11.11.2010

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... do the thing you think you cannot do." 
-Eleanor Roosevelt

It's Veteran's Day and I'm so grateful to live in the U.S.A.







{ ^ Just some pictures from my Grandpa Newman's service in WWII ^ }

{ ^ Oh and this is Eleanor Roosevelt getting in car 
after visiting the troops in my Grandpa's area. Pretty cool, huh? ^ }



You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... 
Do the thing you think you cannot do. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

I've always thought Eleanor is a really incredible woman and role model for us all. 
Thank you to all of the military who look fear in the face everyday. 
They are a strength to our nation and I truly admire their courageousness. 
Thank you to all the military and their families 
for sacrificing to serve our country and bless our lives with the freedoms we enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger