11.29.2010

mfeo bff.

{Sorority Presidency, Left to Right: 
Holly, Me, Jessi (tall in the middle), Mckenzie (short in the middle), Jessica, Katelyn}


Today is Holly's birthday. Holly is the president of our sorority and my MFEO (just go to 8:36 of this clip and you'll understand) BFF. I love this girl so much and all of the wonderful insights and fun times she has brought into my life. I've said it before and I'll say it again, friendships are eternal. There are people who we get along with so well. You are on the same page in life and know exactly what each other needs and thinks and feels. that you can almost always read their minds or you say the same thing at the same time. You always know how to cheer each other up or you get a feeling they might need a kind word or deed at a specific time and they do need it at that time. Does this all make sense? Bottom line: Friendships just gotta be eternal and all of my friends are angels sent to help me get through this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger