10.15.2010

Grandma and Grandpa.

Grandpa's been gone for a little over 8 months and not a day goes by when I don't have some little thing remind me of him. And how could anyone forget the love he had and I know he still has for my Grandma? He always looked at her like it was the first time he'd seen her and he was so grateful for all she did to care for him. He'd always say, "You know that I love your grandma so much." Though it was such a simple phrase, you could tell that it meant so much more than those few words. 



I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough. 
-Noah Calhoun in "The Notebook"-

4 comments:

  1. Oh Catherine this post and these photos are absolutely wonderful. What an embrace that is in the last one...good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 8 months already! I can't believe it's been that long. I LOVE the pictures you posted! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of them hugging/kissing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that was the greatest post ever. Loved it. Love your blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger