10.22.2010

64 pack of crayons + 75 strips of paper = A paper chain of therapy.

This week I haven't had much sleep and it hasn't been good for me.

I have been getting back into the swing of things with homework and school. 

The Fall break was good to me, too good to me. 


 [photo via]

Reality definitely set back in. We only have 7 weeks left in this semester....

yikes....

And I had a few meltdowns about many things this week.

So...


Tonight, Holly and I watched movies while we colored a paper chain to countdown the days until her twin brother comes home from his mission.

It was a good end of a LONG week and I just needed to do something relaxing and therapeutic, especially after I was in charge of the sorority activity last night. 

What did we do last night for sorority?


For our sorority activity, we drove to Provo and caught some Cougars. Read all about it on Julia's blog.  It was truly HILARIOUS and FUN, then it turned into a stressful event. I didn't get much sleep last night since I arrived home so late and I kept going over things in my mind so that I couldn't just rest. 

I had to wake up at 6 am to get to my statistics lab (NO BUENO), then I observed at the Speech and Hearing Clinic for 2 hours. Have I said I love my major: Speech Pathology? I loved watching the therapies and getting acquainted with what I will eventually be doing. It made me very excited for that day in the future. As of right now, I want to work with the pediatric clients at a clinic or hospital. You basically play games with the children all day long! Isn't that just great?! I love my major. 

Basically, Fridays are good. They are my therapy days. They almost always make me feel better about my week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger