9.06.2010

South American Getaway-Burt Bacharach



I really have the itch to go to South America and immerse myself there for 4 weeks at a minimum.

I am thinking of going next summer

to Chile (through the U of U study abroad program)

...or Ecuador (through the OSSO program)

...or maybe I'll get to serve a mission there when I'm 21

...or many other possibilities.

Who knows what is in store next in my journey?

I know someone who does.

And I'm kinda hoping that a South American Getaway is in store for me...someday.


PS: So many links in one post...I'll calm down with that. And brownie points to the person who names the movie the song is in!

2 comments:

  1. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid!!!! Hahaha! You owe me brownies now cpup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger