9.13.2010

Love is all around.

Today, I woke up being mad at the world. 

After all, it is Monday.

But tonight, I am smiling from ear to ear...


just like this. 



It's all about the little things...

  • Being able to listen to CES Firesides-the one from May and the one from yesterday- while at work this morning. If you weren't able to go-like me-I highly recommend that you listen to this. Elder Scott is so inspired in what he says about the family and marriage. I may have had to use a couple of Kleenexes while listening to it. 
  • Crown Burger for Lunch. The fact that Crown Burger is just down the road from my work has not been good for my waistline.
  • Parking at the Institute...It's free, you can always find a spot, and I may have seen someone I'm starting to like. Keep ya posted on that.
  • I stayed alert during my classes and I'm loving my major so much. I attribute the alertness to the chocolate shake from Crown Burger.
  • Wearing my cute new wedges around campus and no blisters...so far!
  • Getting home just in time for my visiting teacher to come over. Great lesson from her and fun to talk to her. 
  • Cafe Rio Pork Salad for Dinner...Never gets old, always so good. But I know what you are thinking--I really need to stop consuming 20,000,000 calories everyday. Keep ya posted on that plan.
  • Watching She's the Man on Youtube while doing homework. I love the song while they are turning Viola into Sebastian...Love is All Around by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. (Lyrics are below)

Attitude is everything and all we need to do is look for the love that is all around us. You are loved by many people and you are being watched out for constantly. I know it gets hard to remember, but look for the little things and things start to look up. You're gonna make it after all. :)



Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day


and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?




Well, it's you girl and you should know it


with each glance and every little movement you show it.





Love is all around, no need to fake it


You can have the town, why don't you take it?


You're gonna make it after all





How will you make it on your own?


This world is awfully big


and all this time you're all alone.





Well it's time you started livin'!


It's time you let someone else do some giving





Love is all around, no need to fake it!


You can have the town, why don't you take it?


You're gonna make it after all


You're gonna make it after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger