9.29.2010

Continue in Patience



Today was such a rough day and it's still not over. But when I watched this, everything seemed to be a little better. I love President Uchtdorf so much. He's probably my favorite along with President Thomas S. Monson. I honestly cannot wait until General Conference this weekend...it's what is getting me through this week.

My dear friend and neighbor, Amy Pace, gave this analogy in her talk about General Conference last Sunday at church--"People may say that we hear the same things over and over again at General Conference. But I ask you, 'Would you skip your Thanksgiving Feast, just because you have the same foods prepared in different ways?'"

Don't miss out on the feast this weekend. I love the traditions our family has at General Conference time and my plate is ready to be filled with the most delicious gospel "food".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger