8.10.2010

From now on,

EVERY TUESDAY is....

DISCO TUESDAY.


Don't lie to yourself.
You know you love disco.

A local radio station used to have every other Saturday be Disco Saturdays. I was introduced to this by my dad and it has always been a secret love of mine. But Disco Saturdays have since been discontinued.

I am bringing it back, but it will be EVERY Tuesday. I honestly do not like Tuesdays. Mondays are bad, but Tuesdays are plain awful. So, naturally, I need something like this to boost my mood. And trust me, disco music totally boosts your mood.

Get your groove on people and crank up the disco every Tuesday!


(This clip is worth your time. So many good songs, not to mention fabulous 'dos and clothes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger