7.15.2010

*TELEGRAPH* Hill View/Wicked at Orpheum TONIGHT!

This past week, my family and I have been on a wonderful vacation 
and I have so much to blog about when I get home!

Right now, we are waiting in our hotel room. 
I am looking out at Telegraph Hill
and watching the bustling streets of San Francisco. 
Have I ever told you how much I love big cities?
Pretty sure I have. 

(view from hotel room)

Basically, I'm writing to...

just kill time before...

we get in a cab to go to the Orpheum Theater to see...

for the first time ever...

WICKED! 
(hyperventilating)

(photo via)

Can't wait to tell you all about it. 

1 comment:

  1. So Jealous! I love the new header. Your blog is great:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger