7.30.2010

"...Never throw out anyone." -Audrey Hepburn

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." 
-Audrey Hepburn

Such a wise woman. Love that quote.

On the way home from California, I read two issues of Real Simple magazine.

I adore this magazine. It has so many great ideas and neat articles.

I read this article and something just clicked. 

Somewhere in the past six months, I feel as though I have lost myself...

...once again. 

I love my life, but something is missing. 

I think it's my energy for life. 

And I would give anything to just feel priceless again.

I just don't know how to get there.

This blog has also been a little lack luster lately, so please don't throw me out.

I'm just in a revival process and I'll get back on the road again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Catherine! I feel the same way!! Let's find the spice of life together soon! Are you doing anything Monday afternoon? I work at 5 so lets play before! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger