6.22.2010

"Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!" -Pirates of the Caribbean Ride Song

I am on my break at work to tell you that 
someone has been whistling, "Yo ho, yo ho, A Pirate's life for me"
for a half hour straight and is still going strong.

And the first five minutes of this whistling wasn't annoying, 
because I was taken back to a time when I was ten years old 
and it was my first time at Disneyland. 
The first ride I rode was Pirates of The Caribbean. 
And it was truly magical.

I want to go back to those days in California with my family.

Anyone want to escape this incessant whistling with me and go to Disneyland?

Okay, good. 

Pack your bags and let's head to the Happiest Place on Earth....



...I wish!

BUT...in my daydreams, 
I'll see you all there,
Mickey Mouse Ears and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger