6.10.2010

Everyone deserves a little recognition.

Today, I received this...


Thanks to one of my absolute best friends, Julia, for this blog award! 
You are simply the BEST, chica!

I know I am supposed to pass this same award on to four other blogs, 
but I'm bending the rules and I decided that I would create my own award 
for four other blogs written by some of my friends that absolutely inspire me.

You probably have noticed that I love quotes. I use them in almost every blog post. I love finding new quotes, quoting movies, and reading words that inspire me. I think it is so important to surround yourself with good literature and uplifting words. So, I want to thank EVERYONE for their inspiring and uplifting words I read everyday. I am amazed at all the things you all accomplish and the truly profound words that you write. 

Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service. --Earl Nightingale

Though this is just a silly blog award, I just want you to know that I absolutely think the world of you and you all doing a great service to the world simply by being your remarkable selves and pursuing such wonderful and meaningful things in life.



Stephanie--You are such a classy lady. You have impeccable taste and you are a great writer. I am so glad we are friends and I am thinking we need to go see Michael Buble again, but sit by each other this time. Thank you for influencing my life and for always caring about me. Love love love ya!

Anna--You are going to be famous. I know it. Thanks for your wit, kindness towards me, and always sharing your talents. Your potential is limitless and I can't wait to see all of the amazing and wowtastic things you will continue to accomplish. Love love love ya!

Ashley--You have always been such a wonderful friend and I love reading your blog. I am in awe of your many many many talents. From the time we met, you have always made me laugh. Keep shining, girl! Love love love ya!

Lindsay--You are so incredible. Though we don't know each other personally, I truly adore your blog and your insights. You are going to go so far in life and I want to thank you for sending me that wonderful book, inspiring me with your photography and writing, and simply being such a wonderful you. Love love love ya!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Catherine. You are such a wonderful soul. I'm so glad I am wowtastic to you, what a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, you are too sweet! I miss Michael, we must go again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, this is very sweet of you! Thank you for the award, it means a lot! :) You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine, thanks for this award!! You are so sweet! Especially since I have been so bad at blogging lately. You inspire me. :) Keep up the wonderful blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger