4.28.2010

"Just my imagination running away with me..."-The Temptations







Sometimes, 

I imagine Michael Buble giving me a bouquet of flowers

AND then he proceeds to serenade me...

AND we'd go float down to Peru...

AND I'd hear "all the angels cheer 'cause we're together...."

AND THEN....

I come out of my happy place

and realize it was "just my imagination running away with me".

Sigh....

Okay, focus...

Anatomy Lab Practical Exam: Done.
Two more final exams and three more papers left to go.

After three on Friday, there will just be 
ONE BIG FINAL and ONE BIG PAPER 
left for me to conquer. 

I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.

Good luck to everyone out there 
taking finals and finishing up!

I know YOU can, I know YOU can, I know YOU can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger