3.06.2010

"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you. Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me." -The King and I

Getting to know you. Putting it my way, but nicely. You are precisely, my cup of tea. Getting to know you, getting to feel free and easy. When I am with you, getting to know what to say. Haven't you noticed suddenly I'm bright and breezy? Because of all the beautiful and new 


things I'm learning about you day by day. 


Just a few facts about me...


I love to sing and dance in the car. It's probably one of the best things about being able to drive. I've lost my voice from singing for hours upon hours while driving. People in the cars next to me have given me the "You are a maniac" up-down plenty of times. But a million of those looks could not make me stop.


I want to learn how to play the guitar. Don't get me wrong, the piano still trumps every instrument and I have an undying love for it. BUT, I think it would be so nice to be able to just pull out a guitar and be able to play and sing, anytime and anywhere.


All this talk of music, singing, and dancing, you should be able to tell that I would die without music in my life. I'm constantly listening to music or have a song going through my head. 


I love the movie, The Proposal. I decided that it is on my favorite movies of all time list (coming your way soon). I know that some parts are a little risque and that's really unfortunate. Thank goodness for fast forward! But it never gets old and Ryan Reynolds...is so attractive.


I think minty lip care products are the best. Lip gloss, lip balm, lipstick, whatever you want to call it.  I've never liked the weird lipgloss flavors like Dr. Pepper or Chocolate or Root beer and I grew out of the Lipsmackers stage at a very young age (okay, maybe when I was like fourteen). But I would say very confidently that anything with a hint of mint is the perfect product for your lips.


I love fitted, button-down shirts on guys. There's just something so handsome about a man in a button down shirt and taking it up a level, a shirt, tie, and suit is a deadly combination (Deadly in a really good way).


I truly love Salt Lake City. I love being in the city. I love all of the history and driving down all the streets and looking at all of the beautiful buildings. The other night, I had the coolest experience when I was out Thursday night/the wee small hours of Friday morning and driving through the empty and sleeping city while the snow was quietly falling. It was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger