3.08.2010

Bennie and the Jetssss

Elton John's "Bennie and the Jets" is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time. 
This song just makes me extremely happy.
I can't help but smile, sing, laugh, and dance when I hear it.
It took a lot of self control to not do any of this on lower campus while walking to 
class this morning.
So when I came back to my dorm after morning classes and did some homework, 
I then decided to take a break and you can see the results...I think I may be losing my mind.











1 comment:

  1. Thomas and I were watching your bennie and the jets video and he was sitting on the couch when I played it and so he couldn't see and so he was like "Hope, Is that Taylor Lutner?" and I was like "NO THOMAS! That's your older sister (the older older one)" He he he!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger