3.07.2010

"And I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day..."-Taylor Swift

"And I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that 
what you're looking for has been here the whole time."


I was always on the bleachers. 
I was there and you knew it.
I was screaming your name with the crowd.
I was smiling and laughing at all of your quirks.
I was wildly cheering and clapping for your successes.
I was booing at the refs and other teams for your failures.
I was always on the bleachers and always for you.


2 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift just gets hopeless crushes, doesn't she? I can't help but love her to death, even though I've been married longer than Moses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha ha ha ha!!! I just played this video and again buddy asked "So, Is that Taylor Lautner?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger