2.02.2010

Happy Groundhog's Day...

but most importantly, 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS!!!


I can't believe my little brother is already ELEVEN years old. 

It seems just like yesterday that I was impatiently waiting in my second grade class to go home, buy Mulan at the store (it came out on video that very day), and go see Thomas. I couldn't wait to go to the hospital with Hope and my Grandma and Grandpa to see him, I was so excited. I rushed home from school and the call came that Thomas was born at 2:35 p.m. 
We drove over to the hospital and I was so ecstatic. I remember when we got to the room, I held my brother for the first time and cried for joy, just like I did when Hope was born. I was so happy to finally have the wish I had made for a brother and sister. 
Thomas has to be one of the sweetest boys I have ever met. He is so intelligent and so talented. He has almost perfect pitch, he is an amazing basketball player, and he is one of the most hilarious people I know. He always knows how to make me smile and laugh.




I love you, buddy!
You are the best brother in the world! 

(Jazz Game on Thomas' Tenth Birthday)

PS: I don't believe in the Groundhog's predictions apply to Utah. Six more weeks of winter...that's if we are lucky! Our weather is too unpredictable for Puxatoney Phil to predict. However, enjoy the beautiful weather today!

2 comments:

  1. I love Catherine you are the best!!! I don't know what I'd do without you! AbStRaCt I lOvE yOu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger