2.09.2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

On Sunday, I came home to watch the Super Bowl and have a delicious dinner with my family. I didn't watch much of the game, because I was talking to my mom for most of the time. After the game was over, we changed the channel and watched a little bit of "Stepmom". Despite this being a slightly depressing movie, I love it. My favorite part was on when we started watching it...


And it made me think how grateful I am for my mother and all she does for me. I am so glad we can laugh til we start crying and have the best of fun together. I have so many wonderful memories with my mom. She is the best mom in the worldThank you for your selfless and constant service, your great sense of humor, and always being there for me, Mom! I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for your example and the knowledge that there "ain't no mountain high enough" to keep our family apart. 

Happy Birthday, Mom!
Love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Catherine, catherine. Thank you my dear friend....but everything looks better when you have photoshop and lots of makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger