1.22.2010

“Why not learn to enjoy the little things? There are so many of them!”-Anonymous

This week, there have been so many somethings that are just so great and so wonderful.

Frosted shredded wheats...are Mmmmmm delicious!

Learning about our incredible bodies and how they function...is so much fun. I absolutely love my Anatomy and Nutrition classes.

"Did you know that 1 square inch of collagen can withstand 17,000 pounds of force before breaking? It is a material that never tires and always has strength." -Mark, the professor

"Wow, I wish I was like collagen," said I, in mid yawn, to a random guy sitting next to me.

Whoever you are, I would like to apologize to you now.

Anatomy is such an early class.

Excedrin... knocks out the persistent migraine of this week for about 4-6 hours, if only it would continue to work forever.

Working out at the Fieldhouse almost every day this semester...feels so great. 24 More Times until Free T-Shirt, 49 Times until Free Hoodie. Goal: Have a free t-shirt and free hoodie by the end of semester

Crayola...colors my world. I've been using both crayons and colored pencils to color my anatomy diagrams this week and I really don't know how I could survive without crayons and colored pencils.

Chick Flicks...especially Sleepless in Seattle and How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days helped me feel better yesterday.

Music... always makes my life great, but specifically, I have been loving the Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack (minus "The Militia Marches In"), Feist's "Mushaboom", and Taylor Swift's "Today Was A Fairytale".

Bath & Body Works...can sometimes be heaven on Earth. One of the reclusive suitemates on the other side of the apartment has this smell coming out of her room that probably really requires fumigation, but thanks to the knowledge of the sale's associate at Bath and Body Works and the strongest smelling wallflowers-Midnight Pomegrantate and Island Nectar-the smell is mostly gone!

Hand cream...moisturizes my dry skin!

Leggings... keep me oh-so-warm under my jeans, because I'm not crazy enough to wear them alone in this weather.

Blankets and Extremely Comfortable and Warm Sheets...have almost made me late to class many days this week, but I am so grateful for a warm bed to sleep in at night.

Hair that I can straighten or curl in 20 minutes or less...has helped me with the sleeping in problemo this week.

Love the little things in life and have a great weekend, everyone!

PS: Are milky ice cubes in the milk jug normal? Yuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger