1.23.2010

Symptoms and Solutions

Despite the optimism of yesterday's post...

Here are my symptoms of the past four days:
Crushing, boulder crushing pain in my chest
Persistent throbbing in my head
Streams of tears coming down my face
Inadequacy and Loneliness

Here is my solution, which is proving to only be temporary:
Come home for the only and best support I could have... family support
Shovel in a few scoops Rocky Road ice cream
Cover up with a million blankets
Watch movies, mainly chick flicks
Try to avoid homework as much as possible (which is impossible)
and...

Keep hoping this next week will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well! I hope this week is better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger