1.19.2010

"Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea..."-Nolan Bushnell

“Everyone who has ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference." -Nolan Bushnell



Ever seen those kinda risque ads for Nivea that say, "Beautiful moments are born in the shower"?

Of course you haven't, because you are a better person than I am!

But I would like to change that statement to fit myself..."Beautiful Ideas Are Born in the Shower". I seriously get some of my best ideas for many things in my life while I am showering...school work, things to do for family and friends, scriptures, songs (which I end up singing very loudly), etc. And last night, the ideas were coming for this blog. These ideas will soon be seen here, because right now, I am too exhausted.

Why am I so exhausted? Well, let's just pose this question...

Why couldn't any beautiful essay ideas be born in the shower?

PS: The content of this blog could be seen as scandalous. Sorry about that, sometimes... I'm just kind of a scandal.

1 comment:

  1. KIND OF A SCANDAL? That was the most scandalous blog I have ever read... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger