1.30.2010

"Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger?" -The Cranberries

I heard "Linger" by The Cranberries on the radio when I was taking Hope to her friend's birthday party tonight. I found myself singing along as loudly as I could without Hope being too embarrassed. I usually love this song and it takes me back to some really good high school days, but as I sang every word tonight, I started to think about how true the lyrics are about my feelings right now.

Why does this have to linger and why can't I just let go?



So, if you have not heard this song, I suggest you take a look at this video. It's a strange one, but I love the song.

*If I have time tomorrow, I'll post more about this weekend. It's been a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger