1.28.2010

Better

In comparison to how I felt yesterday, today has been above average, super-duper, fun, awesome, great!

I woke up to a great song, Everyday People by Sly & The Family Stone, and...

I felt well enough to go to classes and I don't have classes tomorrow!

I loved the blue sky and the shining sun. It was not too hot, not too cold, all I needed was a light jacket. So...

I wore sweatshirt to class for the first time in college, which was weird for me, but I felt I was allowed to have a casual Thursday.

I worked out for two hours, which was probably too long and I started to feel weird, but then I undid all of my work when...

I had Costa Vida for dinner, then I came back and...

I have done homework almost all night, which at first sounds dreadful, but...

I would have to say coloring and labeling diagrams to study for anatomy hasn't been too painful, especially since...

I have been half-watching movies while working and sometimes...

I can't help but feel like I'll end up like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding, which makes me feel depressed, so...

I am now watching 13 Going On 30 to have a good laugh.

I hope all of you have had above average, super-duper, fun, awesome, great days too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger