12.25.2009

"There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." -Astrid Alauda

The other night, my sibs and I were watching a movie downstairs. And as I sat there, I didn't watch the movie, but I listened to Hope and Thomas' conversations during the movie.

"Oh shoot! There's a hair in my water!!!" -Thomas
"Well, what do you expect!? You live with two sisters!" -Hope
"Ugghhh..."-Thomas
"Do you wish you had a brother sometimes, Thomas?"-Hope
"Sometimes, but I'd never ever ever trade you guys ever!" -Thomas

Conversations like this one entertained me more than Night at the Museum 2 did (although I find that movie to be completely hilarious!). I just can't help but feel bad for Thomas for having to put up with two older sisters (though I don't think he minds it that much). I'd never ever ever trade him ever and I love my sweet, hilarious and amazing Superman brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger