11.30.2009

"It is a denial of the divinity within us to doubt our potential and our possibilities."-James E. Faust

Delicious food. The best company. Wonderful relaxation. Thanksgiving Break was SO great, but it was SO short. Too short for my liking. And I just can't get back into my nice little routine I had up here before the break. I can't believe that finals are in two weeks.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

In case you didn't understand that, that was my scream of terror as I realized how much I have to do in the next three weeks. I have felt incredibly overwhelmed today and kicking myself for everything I didn't do and should've done over the break. Well, now, I have to buckle in and get ready for a terrifying and stressful ride. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can! ...Hopefully...

Tonight, as I was sitting at a math study group, I received a text from my dad that simply said the title quote of this blog entry and "Love you".

It was perfect. It made me feel so much better (at least momentarily) and grateful for all of the help we can easily receive from Heavenly Father and the Savior. Through them, we can do anything and we shouldn't doubt our capabilities.

So, everyone getting ready for finals and stressing, do not doubt your ability to do all of these hard things and to do them amazingly well!

PS: Christmas Break will be here, for me, in 17 days!!! So soon! We can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger