8.29.2009

"Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning..."

"Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while." -Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle

Don't take anything in life for granted. Appreciate all you have and don't find yourself wanting more. Please tell everyone you know and care about that you love them. Take a chance, because you never know how perfect it will be. Be there for your family and your friends. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed. We need each other in this life to help us through everything...to celebrate all the ups and to commiserate in all the downs. And lastly, as Marvin J. Ashton once said, "Do not doubt your abilities. Do not delay your worthy impressions. With God's help, you cannot fail. He will give you the courage to participate in meaningful change and purposeful living."

2 comments:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger